Connect with employers seeking to hire top talent at the GAIN Power Virtual Career Fair.
The GAIN Power Virtual Career Fair easily connects you – in real-time – with employers from the comfort of your home or office via desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Taking place completely online, the virtual career fair allows you to:
- Explore career opportunities available to you in all areas
- Engage directly with employers online via dynamic one-on-one web chats in each booth
- Make new connections and broaden your network directly from your home or office
How it works
Explore employer information and available career opportunities after logging in and joining the event. Be sure to upload your resume before the event so employers can readily access your information. On the career fair day, you’ll choose which employers to interact with and engage in a one-on-one chat with a representative. Share your background, work experience, and ask questions with as many employers as possible until the career fair ends.
Who should attend
Whether you’re looking to break into the industry or are an established professional, the GAIN Power Virtual Career Fair will have something for everyone:
- Transitioning Progressive Professionals seeking new career opportunities
- Students are ready to begin their careers in progressive politics.
- Professionals from other sectors are interested in opportunities impacting democracy, elections, and advocacy.
- Our employers are eager to meet folks with communications, fundraising, content creation, organizing, digital, data, research, and other skills.
Are you looking to hire? Make sure to check out our information for employers and get a booth.