Powering Blue in 2024: An Expo of Political Services for Democracy
Showcasing Democracy Experts, Companies, Products, and Services Created For Nonprofits, Ballot Measures, PACs, Democratic and Progressive Campaigns.
GAIN Power and our partner organizations are organizing a first-of-its-kind virtual program dedicated to linking leading Democratic and progressive political consulting firms, technology companies, and vendors with the staff, leaders, and other decision-makers at party committees, candidate campaigns, ballot initiatives, PACs, Union, and progressive advocacy groups.
The virtual event will have interactive panel discussions, a trade show-style expo where exhibitors have virtual booths, and an individual-level networking space to view and meet individual people.
The expo will allow attendees to network with each other, learn about the latest trends and technologies in the political consulting industry, and hear from experts on various topics.
The expo is for anyone interested in learning about political consulting firms, tech companies, and other product and service providers working for Democratic and Progressive organizations. This includes campaigns, PACs, Unions, party committees, advocacy organizations, and ballot measure campaigns. If you’re running for office, managing a campaign, or working for a nonprofit or PAC that will do voter contact in 2024 this event is for you. It’s a special opportunity to look at products, services, and as importantly the teams behind those who are responsible for voter communications, fundraising, organizing volunteers, design and content creation, and so much more.
The event app will open on January 11 for networking and marketing purposes. Program panels will take place on Jan 17 & 18th. We’ll have additional special events in the app throughout the year and keep the expo open through the 2024 elections.
The expo will cover a variety of topics, including:
- How to find, hire, and manage consultants.
- What services exist, and how do you decide what you need?
- What is it like to work at these companies?
- The latest trends and technologies in the political consulting industry focused on:
- Campaign management
- Voter engagement
- Data Analytics
- And more!
There are a variety of registration options for individuals and organizations. Early bird prices (25% discount) are in effect until December 22nd.
Registrations can be refunded up to 7 days before the event. After that, no refunds will be issued.
The Expo App will open by January 11th. For one week before the panels and program, people can view the booths, see the agenda, make personal connections, and schedule meetings with exhibitors and other participants.
The expo will be held online. Attendees can access the expo from their computers and any mobile device.
There are many benefits to attending the Virtual Consultant Expo, including:
- Networking with other political service providers
- Learning about the latest trends and technologies in the political consulting industry
- Hearing from experts on a variety of topics
- Getting your questions answered by experts
- And more!
If you have any more questions, please contact us at email@example.com that email is monitored by own tean so we can get back to you with the right support.
There are a variety of virtual booth options. We’ll have an open networking house where you can staff a video booth and talk to some participants. Each stall has customizable links to share, so you can also schedule outside of the expo hours at your convenience.
- Attendees can view booths and network starting January 16th.
- If you would like to staff the booths during our upcoming panel days for people to visit between panels, we expect attendees to participate during January 24th from 11:30am to 6pm ET, and January 25th from 12pm to 6 pm ET. Your organization’s staff are encouraged to attend the panel discussions as well.
- You can add your scheduling link in the booth for attendees to meet with you anytime (available to edit via the collaboration form from Webex). We will be adding more sessions over time and marketing the event to more people during the year, which will keep bringing people to your company through your booth at the event.
- Embed internal links to your organization’s live sessions or panels
- Embed external links to your website, social media, contact information, etc.
- Schedule outside of the expo hours at your convenience with sharable meeting links
- Chat with attendees in the app and save their profile to contact them later
- Add images and upload documents to provide dynamic information to attendees interested in your services
Video Rooms are spaces where a maximum of 13 attendees and three moderators can talk with one another via live video, audio, and chat, and send requests to connect with attendees. You can demo your products/services here, connect with attendees, answer questions live, and more. Please let us know if you would like to run a video booth to talk on video or schedule demonstrations during the event (this is not “in” the booth but a feature we can add for you). If you are interested we will coordinate scheduling/promoting your video booth with you.