Powering Blue in 2022 Partnerships
Powering Blue in 2022 is a virtual professional conference and networking event series organized by GAIN Power. We’re gathering to rally Democratic & Progressive nonprofits, campaigns, PACs, consulting firms, independent artists, cultural content creators, and changemakers. The events will help support organizers and activists looking for career opportunities and to share meaningful ways to impact democracy, elections, and advocacy to win in 2022.
GAIN POWER seeks partners and organizational sponsors to join with us for a series of live dialogs, workshops, panels, political career fairs, recruitment events, and training opportunities for employers, consultants, and staff.
We’re especially interested in collaborating with organizations that have membership or social communities that you think may be interested in professional opportunities working on elections, democracy building, issue advocacy, or political consulting with progressive organizations.
Requested Partner Commitment and Suggested Responsibilities:
- Organization name/logo listed as partner on GAIN POWER Powering Blue in 2022 events marketing materials.
- Assign staff/leader to liaison and participate in planning calls, communications, and at events.
- Promote events through emails and social media.
- Recruit talent to events.
- Suggest other partners and hosts.
- Optional: Host unique training/networking events that compliment these programs.
- More ideas welcome!
What you get:
- One booth at the Powering Blue virtual career fair.
- Premium page on our site.
- Participant lists for some events.
We want to be partners with you as well:
- Tell us about your events and other program activities with us so we can share and market them to our users. You can events to our calendar, share on a page you create, post to our feed, and more!
Sponsorship and more Opportunities:
GAIN POWER has many ways to market Democratic and Progressive organizations who want to diversify your team by promoting your organization through our events, platform, and to our membership and followers:
Membership: become a individual or organizational member (free and premium options)
Sponsor Career Fairs: Sponsor and participate in of our career fairs
Political Pages: market your organization in our directory. Share your mission(free and premium options)
Calendar: add your events to our community calendar (free)
Careers: post your jobs to our career center (varies posts and marketing options)
Advertise: market your programs, events, and activities to our membership and lists.
Groups: create staff, alumni, board or other groups on our site.