- This event has passed.
Virtual Career Fair
March 25 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Connect with employers seeking to hire top talent at the GAINPOWER Virtual Career Fair.
The GAINPOWER Virtual Career Fair easily connects you – in real-time – from the comfort of your home or office via desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Taking place completely online, the virtual career fair allows you to:
• Explore career opportunities available to you in all areas
• Engage directly with employers online via dynamic one-on-one web chats in each booth
• Make new connections and broaden your network directly from your home or office
How it works
After logging in and joining the event, start by exploring employer information and available career opportunities. Be sure to upload your resume before the event so that employers will have your information readily available. On the day of the career fair, you’ll choose which employers to interact with, and engage in a one-on-one chat with a representative. Share your personal background, work experience, and ask questions with as many employers as you’d like until the career fair ends.
Who should attend
Whether you’re looking to break into the industry or are an established professional, the GAIN POWER Virtual Career Fair will have something for everyone:
• Professionals in the field seeking new career opportunities
• Students ready to begin their careers
• Professionals who want to learn more about opportunities for advancement
Space is limited. The suggested fee is $10 for non-members, free for paid GAIN Power members. Signing up here will hold your spot. You will receive the login information for the event a week beforehand.
Hiring? Click here for more information for employers.