The GAIN POWER Diversity Virtual Career Fair connects you with our community of progressive political professionals. The online format provides an easy, effective way to discover qualified talent who are looking to advance their careers. If you value what this diverse community brings to the workforce, then this is an event you’ll want to attend! This is a unique opportunity to easily recruit members of our community in a virtual setting.
We are working hard to recruit diverse talent who want to further their careers for you to meet. This will help you create a wider applicant pool for your jobs and help you find staff that looks like the progressive movement.
Schedule of Career Fairs (all times Eastern):
- June 24th, 12PM-3PM: Black Virtual Career Fair
- June 25th: 12PM -3PM: Latino Virtual Career Fair
- June 25th: 3PM-6PM: AAPI and Native Virtual Career Fair
How it works:
You’ll receive a fully-customizable employer booth, complete with your logo, images, open positions, videos and more so you can make your career opportunities stand out.
During the live event, you will receive recruiter seats. Recruiters will connect directly with job seekers in one-on-one chats to discuss career opportunities and determine if the candidate could be a good match for any openings. All job seekers will be part of a diverse pool of progressive political professionals.
Who should exhibit:
- Democratic and Progressive campaigns, nonprofits, and consulting firms seeking top talent.
- Employers seeking to chat one-on-one with professionals directly and candidly about their career opportunities
- Democratic and Progressive campaigns, nonprofits, and consulting firms looking to enhance your brand and market their work.
Interested in getting packages of booths for future Virtual Career Fairs and/or sponsorships? Click here for more information. You can also reach out to email@example.com with questions and we will get right back to you.